Design in the Shires are looking for a motivated individual to join our team. We are an innovative design and marketing agency based in Malvern, Worcestershire offering services from website design and graphic design to marketing, SEO and content writing. A skilled digital marketer is the missing piece to our jigsaw and will undertake duties such as content writing, social media management, analytics, email marketing and website optimisation.
We are a fun, dynamic team that truly love the work that we do. We are looking for someone that shares our passion and wants to deliver top quality work to our lovely clients, who work across a huge variety of different industries. Most importantly, we want work to be a fun, relaxed and enjoyable place to be. We have a dedicated Head of Happiness and always strive to make sure our team feel valued and respected.
We put our staff at the forefront of what we do, truly valuing their contributions to the team and our achievements as a small business. We are proud to have been highly commended at the Herefordshire and Worcestershire Chamber of Commerce for Health and Wellbeing in the Workplace, and have also been nominated this year too!
The role studio based, and primarily client focussed and you will be in contact with a number of clients, for whom a variety of different types of work will be undertaken.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
· Writing briefs and proposals
· Copywriting and proofreading
· Social media management, including paid
· Analytics and reporting
· Email marketing
· Updating and writing website content
· SEO research and strategizing
· Working with the team to develop ideas and options for clients
· A relaxed working environment surrounded by positive and approachable people
· A lovely studio space, designed to make you feel at home
· Team activities to suit everyone – we do everything from yoga to crazy golf!
· An extra day off for your birthday
Flexible working hours
· A dedicated Head of Happiness to look after the team and their wellbeing
· A weekly wellness hour to spend doing something that benefits your physical and mental health
· Café on site and coffee machine in the office
· Stunning location with views of the Malvern Hills
Closing Date: 11th May
Application Process: Please email a Covering letter, CV and online portfolio or examples of written work to email@example.com